Okay so I got nominated for four awards. Yayy meee!! I’m new to this so please forgive me if I miss out or don’t tag anyone correctly.
First of all thank you so much @Doni_W for nominating me. And teaching me every step of posting this. You’re awesome. Did I say thank you already?
The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
7 Things about me:
1. I’m the youngest in the family.
2. I’m a movie buff.
3. I write chapters for pleasure writing.
4. I’m obsessed with doors and windows.
5. I’m originally a Fashion designer.
6. My favourite food is pringles.
7. My only stuffed toy is a puppy.
* Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
* Post about the award
* Share 7 facts about yourself
* Nominate at most 15 people
* Tell your nominees the good news!
7 FACTS ABOUT ME . . .
1. I’m very organised.
2. I’m a very good makeup artist.
3. I love books.
4. My favourite movies are from the 80s.
5. My favourite books are the Harry Potter books
6. I love Nutella.
7. I want to write a book one day.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
I recently discovered how my thoughts were actually relatable to people. My friends encouraged me but I wanted a wider audience. WordPress gave me the chance to share that with the most amazing people around the world.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
1. To write what you know. Best advice I ever got.
2. To be open and kind. Kindness always pays off.
* Display the award logo on your blog
* List the rules
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
* Tell your readers three things about yourself.
* Answer five questions from the nominee.
* Nominate from ten to twenty bloggers.
* Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
I’m a fashion designer/writer/poet/activist/feminist or gender equality. Whatever you prefere to call it. The title doesn’t matter, the idea does.
Q1. Which place would you like to visit before you die?
Russia and Italy.
Q2. What’s your weirdest dream so far?
I was in a fast and furious sort of movie and I got shot in the stomach…
Q3. If given a chance then which Disney character would you like to be and why?
I’d love to be Pocahontas.
Q4. What’s your current obsession?
Q5. If you could be invisible for a whole day then what all would you do??
I don’t think I’d do well with kind of power.
My Best Blog Post
My post about dealing with anxiety because it really helped with connect with people. As it was relatable to a lot of them. I’d like to think I can help out in a little way.
Questions for the nominees:
1. Where is your favourite place?
2. What’s your dream job?
3. What is your favourite colour and why?
4. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
5. What’s your favourite thing in life?
Thank you once again Doni 🎖you’re awesome.